Collagen is the most frequently occurring protein in humans and is a major building ingredient for joint, cartilage, bones, tendons, skin and all other connective tissues.
Human bodies naturally produce collagen; however, production slows in mid-twenties and by fifties to sixties, it’s disappeared.
Dias® Collagen powder is a water-soluble drink with pomegranate flavour. Dias® Collagen provides the maximum dose of synergistically working collagen peptides. It contains a unique combination of collagen Quattro complexTM, with a balanced ratio of Collagen type I, II, III and native Collagen. Its uniqueness lies in the quality produced collagen type I and III peptides FORTIGEL® in each dose, and in the synergy with collagen type II, contained in natural form in the triple helix
The optimized collagen peptides FORTIGEL® were proven effective in numerous studies.
What is Dias® Collagen powder for?
- Help maintain healthy joints
- Slow deterioration and repair damaged cartilage
- Strengthens tendons and ligaments
- Improve joint mobility and flexibility
- Relief of pain in osteoarthritis and osteoporosis
- Maintain healthy skin, hair and nails
Dias® Collagen may be beneficial for:
- - People who wish to maintain healthy cartilage, joints and bones
- - Patients with joint difficulties and joint pain
- - Patients with osteoarthritis and osteoporosis
- - Athletes and people with active lifestyle
- - Elderly men and women
Dias® Collagen contains:
Collagen hydrolysate I – the most common type of collagen in the body, found in tendons, ligaments, bones, in dermis, in covers of the organs and in loose connective tissue.
Collagen hydrolysate II – occurs in the cellular matrix of joint cartilage.
Collagen hydrolysate III – similar to type I collagen, it forms a reticular network providing support of soft tissues.