Calcium is needed for:
- the maintenance of normal bones, muscle and teeth
- normal neurotransmission
- its role in the process of cell division
Vitamin D contributes to:
- the maintenance of normal bones, teeth & muscle function
- the normal function of the immune system
- normalize absorption/utilization of calcium and phosphorus
- normalize blood calcium levels
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Q: ARE PRICES INCLUSIVE OF VAT?
Yes, all prices are inclusive of VAT (if applicable).
Q: WHERE SHOULD I INSERT MY COUPON CODE?
After you click the “Add to cart” button, you will see a pop-up window with the details of your order. To insert your promo code, click on the Shopping card link
Q: DO I HAVE TO AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE?
Yes, you have to agree to the terms and conditions before you are able to complete your purchase.